Time to Sell?
When it comes to the decision of whether you should sell your car or hold on to it, there are no set rules and it ultimately depends on you. To help make the decision a little easier, we have compiled a quick list of things to consider.
- If your present car isn’t running that well anymore and the maintenance cost is starting to eat into your monthly budget, then it’s probably a good time to sell.
- If your fuel consumption on your present car is high, it might be advisable to trade it in for a model with much lower fuel consumption.
- If your family has grown by a little member that needs a lot of space, then it might be time to change, especially if your current boot can’t fit a pram.
- It is important to remember that your car depreciates in value with each month that passes. It’s a good idea to trade it in to avoid losing out more.
- If you’re no longer happy with your current car and dream of something new, then it might just be time to sell.
- If your warranty/ service/ maintenance plan has expired.
Once you’ve decided to sell your car, you need to know how much its worth! Complete our online form for a quick estimate of what you can expect to get for your car!
Rule of Thumb: Always deal a with reputable company and stay away from the fly-by-night dealers who over-promise and under-deliver!
Never give over possession of your vehicle or registration papers before the money is cleared in your account.
Take note of the date that the dealer has taken ownership of your car as any e-tolls or traffic fines should be forwarded to the dealer.